Avro, mail # dev - release 1.7.5 soon?

+
Doug Cutting 2013-04-30, 16:27
Scott Carey 2013-04-30, 18:32
James Baldassari 2013-04-30, 19:17
Alexandre Normand 2013-06-17, 20:57
Thiruvalluvan MG 2013-06-18, 02:39
Michael Häusler 2013-06-18, 10:17
Scott Carey 2013-06-19, 05:58
Micah Huff 2013-07-01, 16:05
Jeremy Kahn 2013-07-01, 16:10
Doug Cutting 2013-07-01, 22:15
Scott Carey 2013-07-03, 02:24
+
Micah Huff 2013-07-26, 14:28
+
Scott Carey 2013-07-28, 16:34
+
Doug Cutting 2013-08-07, 19:33
Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
Jeremy Kahn 2013-08-08, 02:21
I'm not a committer, but I'll comment that most of those python issues are
mine.

Nevertheless, backwards-compatibility objections have been raised to some
of the patches I'd offered, and I want to acknowledge that those objections
are probably valid and should push those tickets off to 1.8.0.

Alas, I have not had time to address these backwards compatibility
concerns, and I don't want to block the 1.7.5 rc.

Jeremy
On Aug 7, 2013 12:33 PM, "Doug Cutting" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm working through the Patch Available issues targeted for 1.7.5
> today, committing those that seem ready.  Then I'll try to roll an RC.
>
> The list is:
>
> http://s.apache.org/Avro175PA
>
> There are several Python issues that I don't feel competent to review.
>  Can anyone help?
>
> Doug
>
> On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 9:34 AM, Scott Carey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > My changes are ready.  Is there anything else to tidy up?
> >
> > I can't quite create a release candidate -- I am unable to build/test C#
> > and the web of trust on my pgp keys is not big enough.  Are any other PMC
> > members willing and able to build an RC?
> >
> > On 7/26/13 7:28 AM, "Micah Huff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> >>Any updates? It's been almost a month since the last comment re:1.7.5
> >>release. We are building more and more features internally that are
> >>dependent on the release of 1.7.5.
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>Micah

> not