Avro, mail # dev - release 1.7.5 soon?

Re: release 1.7.5 soon?
Jeremy Kahn 2013-08-08, 02:21
I'm not a committer, but I'll comment that most of those python issues are
mine.

Nevertheless, backwards-compatibility objections have been raised to some
of the patches I'd offered, and I want to acknowledge that those objections
are probably valid and should push those tickets off to 1.8.0.

Alas, I have not had time to address these backwards compatibility
concerns, and I don't want to block the 1.7.5 rc.

Jeremy