HBase >> mail # user >> restrict clients

restrict clients
Hi,

In an enterprise deployment, how can I restrict who can access the data?
For example, I want only certain servers able to GET,PUT data everyone else
should be denied. Is this possible?

Stas Maksimov 2013-02-08, 15:36
+
Rita 2013-02-11, 13:07