Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.4.3 RPM

Re: Accumulo 1.4.3 RPM
Christopher 2013-07-08, 00:53
As a workaround, it would only take a slight modification to the POM
to re-generate the RPM with the correct arch (change
parent pom.xml).

This change could be made for 1.4.4, I suppose, if it's not too late
to sneak in that fix (Mike Drob had mentioned trying to tag 1.4.4
soon). If you can confirm this change fixes things for you, and you
create a ticket with a fixVersion of 1.4.4, we can make the change.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii