Accumulo >> mail # user >> Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]

+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-09-02, 00:37
+
John Vines 2013-09-02, 01:56
+
Dickson, Matt MR 2013-09-02, 03:12
Re: Get all splits for a node [SEC=UNOFFICIAL]
No, sorry, I was mistaken. I thought it had more information available.
On Sun, Sep 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM, Dickson, Matt MR <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> **
>
> *UNOFFICIAL*
> Thanks John.  Do you mean the web monitoring?  I went to the XML option on
> the left menu but it only has ingest, last updated, etc stats.  Is there
> another link to some xml that I'm not aware of?

+
Josh Elser 2013-09-02, 05:02
+
Eric Newton 2013-09-02, 15:35