HDFS >> mail # dev >> Merge Namenode HA feature to 0.23

+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-03, 02:15
+
Arun Murthy 2012-03-03, 02:58
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-04, 17:43
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-07, 09:12
+
Suresh Srinivas 2012-03-08, 05:26
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-09, 18:08
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-09, 20:01
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-09, 00:21
+
Eli Collins 2012-03-07, 16:41
+
Aaron T. Myers 2012-03-07, 16:38
+
Todd Lipcon 2012-03-07, 16:17
Re: Merge Namenode HA feature to 0.23
+1, this'll be great. The sooner the better. Please let me know if I can be
of any help.

Thanks a lot for volunteering to do this, Suresh.

--
Aaron T. Myers
Software Engineer, Cloudera