Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.4.5 RC0

Accumulo 1.4.5 RC0
Devs,

I put together some artifacts for what could tentatively be called 1.4.5
for your testing pleasure.[1]

I'm not calling a vote on this because I know there are several things
missing, but if you could take a few minutes and tell me what _else_ I made
errors on, I would appreciate it.

Missing:
* Signatures
* .deb