MapReduce, mail # user - HDFS load-balancing

+
anthony.lelong@... 2013-04-21, 10:01
+
Harsh J 2013-04-21, 12:06
+
anthony.lelong@... 2013-04-21, 12:17
Re: HDFS load-balancing
Harsh J 2013-04-21, 14:17
Federation is already distributed (a namespace part per node); are you
asking about something else?

--
Harsh J