MapReduce >> mail # user >> how to differentiate which input directory current record comes from?

how to differentiate which input directory current record comes from?
hi,

my MR job has multiple inputs, and I wanna how to differentiate which input
directory current row/record comes from in my mapper?

thanks!
-xw