HBase, mail # user - connecting Hbase using java

+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-30, 14:02
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-30, 14:49
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-03-30, 15:25
+
Stephen Boesch 2013-03-30, 15:29
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 03:00
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 03:39
+
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 10:48
+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 14:37
Re: connecting Hbase using java
Alok Singh Mahor 2013-03-31, 16:46
which external jab I imported you can see in project tree at
http://i.troll.ws/209459a4.png

your method is looking more nice and sophisticated so I also tried to use
mvn.
but I am behind proxy so I set proxy in ~/.m2/settings.xml
but mvn is not able to connect all the repositories. I dont know why its
able to connect to some but not all
please see this output of mvn eclipse:eclipse at
http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/5664786/

now I am stuck in between mvn. I am trying to resolve it .

if you have any other way please tell me :)
thanks a lot Ted

+
Ted Yu 2013-03-31, 19:04
+