HDFS >> mail # dev >> Decommission DataNode

+
lei liu 2013-10-28, 08:59
+
Steve Loughran 2013-10-28, 09:40
+
lei liu 2013-10-29, 06:00
+
lei liu 2013-10-29, 08:48
Re: Decommission DataNode
No this is not a bug. This is the new behavior. Please see for details -

http://hortonworks.com/download/

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE