Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.3.0-rc3
Hari,
You're correct that a -1 vote does not veto a release. A savvy user could
delete one of the jars before deploying to production, but why make them do
that.

Thanks for the commit.

Regards,
Mike

On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 6:12 PM, Hari Shreedharan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]