Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Why does multi-op check operation increment zxid?

+
Thomas Koch 2011-10-20, 12:44
+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-20, 12:52
+
Thomas Koch 2011-10-20, 13:28
Re: Why does multi-op check operation increment zxid?
i think you found the bug because you reviewed that code to convert to
enum. is there something inherit to using enums that helped? i don't
think it is wise to use enum when many (most perhaps) of the accesses
need to be integers.

ben

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 6:28 AM, Thomas Koch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ted Dunning:
>> Both of these sound like bugs.
>
> Thank you for the quick reply.
>
> BTW: I found this out while converting ZooDefs.OpCode to an Enum. I'd be glad,
> if somebody would have a (longer) comment to my mail: "Enum too slow?"
> Using an enum for the OpCode I can really do some very nice cleanups.
>
> Regards,
>
> Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

+
Ted Dunning 2011-10-21, 23:13