Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Why does multi-op check operation increment zxid?

Re: Why does multi-op check operation increment zxid?
i think you found the bug because you reviewed that code to convert to
enum. is there something inherit to using enums that helped? i don't
think it is wise to use enum when many (most perhaps) of the accesses
need to be integers.

ben