Flume >> mail # user >> send the whole logs

Re: send the whole logs
Hi David,

I'm using Syslog UDP source and on the syslog messages it have it's
timestamp for each message. I also use HDFS sink, but when I saw the result
message on HDFS folder, it doesn't have the timestamp (date) info.

Thanks,

Martinus