Bigtop >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Bigtop "singularity" branch/release

+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-06, 04:38
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-06, 04:51
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-06, 17:42
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-08-06, 17:34
Re: [DISCUSS] Bigtop "singularity" branch/release
If we do 0.7 as Stable as outlined below and then do a post-singularity 0.8
as Unstable as outlined below, I volunteer to maintain that 0.7/Stable
branch until the community decides to EOL it, i.e. 0.8 is the new Stable
and 0.9 is ...

--
Best regards,

   - Andy