From: Dhanasekaran Anbalagan [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 12:51 PM
To: cdh-user; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Hbase ExportSnapshot with AWS

Hi Guys,

It's possible to Export Snapshot with Amazon S3 or Glacier. Currently we
have two hbase cluster running on same datacenter.  We want
backup solution for Hbase data.

want redundant backup solution for data store. something like S3 or Glacier.

I will use CopyTable and snapshot for Hbase data. But the what is use
cluster are in same datacenter.

If two cluster are down. I want retrieve data from

Please guide me. what are the possible solution.

-Dhanasekaran.

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this message, including any attachments hereto, may be confidential and is intended to be read only by the individual or entity to whom this message is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent or designee of the intended recipient, please note that any review, use, disclosure or distribution of this message or its attachments, in any form, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and/or [EMAIL PROTECTED] and delete or destroy any copy of this message and its attachments.