Accumulo, mail # user - Failed recovery after master/tservers IP chages

Re: Failed recovery after master/tservers IP chages
John Vines 2012-09-23, 17:04
No Jim, it's a thrift transport exception and the dfsclient doesn't use
thrift. Dfs is fairly well designed to avoid any sort of host identity
needed for persistence.

John

Sent from my phone, so pardon thetypos and brevity.