MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Howto kill a container?

Re: Howto kill a container?
Hi Chris

The AM should send a stop container request to the ContainerManager to kill the container in question. This will trigger a kill event to the running container and eventually, when the AM talks to the RM, the killed container would be part of the completed containers list in allocate response.

-- Hitesh