Accumulo >> mail # dev >> System swappiness setting warning - important enough to display when shell starts?

Re: System swappiness setting warning - important enough to display when shell starts?
I think that could be a slippery slope. We can't possibly support all
the Linux settings required for optimal performance on all
distributions.

Sent from my iPhone