HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.

+
N Keywal 2012-08-30, 07:38
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:25
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:35
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 04:56
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 18:30
+
Ted Yu 2012-08-30, 17:20
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-29, 20:06
+
Stack 2012-08-29, 20:32
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 04:21
Re: HBase Developer's Pow-wow.
Cool! I'll make sure the beer is good :-)

On Aug 29, 2012, at 1:32 PM, Stack wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM, Devaraj Das <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> We could look at hosting here at Hortonworks, Sunnyvale. Thoughts?
>>
>> On Aug 29, 2012, at 11:31 AM, Jonathan Hsieh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> There are a couple discussions brewing and major changes being it would be
>>> good to have a face-to-face pow-wow to demo, to discuss designs, and to
>>> talk about project goals and policies.  This would be mostly focused on
>>> project internals and maybe last half a day.
>>>
>>> Here are some suggestions for agenda items.
>>>
>>> * Jimmy on Major Assignment Manager refactor
>>> * Enis on integration testing infrastructure
>>> * Process change ideas:
>>> - Revisit check-in policies for trunk and sustaining branches.
>>> - Strategies for keeping Jenkins blue?  Have a flaky test list that
>>> avoids running flaky tests?  File a JIRA automatically on failure?
>>> - Holistic reviews of some subsystem's code (there are some convoluted
>>> evolved portions of code that could use some intelligent redesign)
>>> * Major features like Secondary Indexes - core, coproc, or external?
>>>
>>> The last few meetups and hackathons like this were at
>>> Salesforce, eBay, Stumble and Cloudera. I can look into having Cloudera to
>>> host either in its new SF "penthouse" office or in its PA office.
>>>

> Lets do it.  I meant to say that Deveraj suggested  a while back that
> HW could host next one.  Seems fine by me (as long as the beer is as
> good as it was at SF Deveraj!).
>
> Weeks of 10th so Andrew is included sounds good to me too.
> St.Ack
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-08-29, 23:12
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 06:12
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-08-30, 07:05
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-30, 06:58
+
Jimmy Xiang 2012-08-29, 20:11
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-08-29, 20:15
+
Lars George 2012-08-30, 22:04
+
Devaraj Das 2012-08-30, 22:36
+
Stack 2012-08-30, 22:42
+
Stack 2012-08-31, 22:59
+
Stack 2012-09-03, 15:40
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-05, 04:18
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:08
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:11
+
lars hofhansl 2012-09-10, 22:46
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:21
+
Jesse Yates 2012-09-09, 22:25
+
Stack 2012-09-09, 22:44
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 03:03
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 07:03
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-10, 18:09
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-10, 19:13
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 23:40
+
Matt Corgan 2012-09-11, 01:20
+
Jacques 2012-09-11, 04:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2012-09-11, 04:22
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-09-11, 04:47
+
Ted Yu 2012-09-10, 17:51
+
Jacques 2012-09-10, 20:45