Hive >> mail # user >> Problem with using Postgres as hive meta store DB.

+
Ehsan Haq 2013-01-23, 08:46
+
wd 2013-01-23, 09:00
+
Ehsan Haq 2013-01-23, 12:35
Re: Problem with using Postgres as hive meta store DB.
Are you able to use Hive v0.8.1 and v0.9.0 interchangeably? Since the
metadata schema changed between versions, I wouldn't expect 0.8.1 to work
if you're schema is set up for 0.9.0.

dean

--
*Dean Wampler, Ph.D.*