Sqoop >> mail # dev >> Failed to directly apply patch SQOOP-601 and SQOOP-540 on Sqoop 1.4.2

Failed to directly apply patch SQOOP-601 and SQOOP-540 on Sqoop 1.4.2
Hi Experts,

I failed to directly apply patch SQOOP-601 and SQOOP-540 on Sqoop 1.4.2.
Seems I should apply some other related patches first, and how to know
which other patches are must?

Patches are from:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-601
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-540

The latest commit of my local Sqoop 1.4.2 is
4710c573813529c3278459ea4569f7cb58138576(date: Tue Aug 14 10:28:08 2012
+0000)

Thanks!
+
Jarek Jarcec Cecho 2013-02-20, 16:34