Accumulo >> mail # user >> timestamp order

timestamp order
hello accumulo,

what is a good way to get rows in chronological order ?   i am trying to
get to a use case of "give me the last 5 inserted for this particular cf,
cq ..."  timestampfilter works well when I know the times but i dont know
the exact times of insertion.