HBase >> mail # dev >> Wanted your thoughts on Rolling Upgrade Testing in HBase

Re: Wanted your thoughts on Rolling Upgrade Testing in HBase
On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:49 PM, Aleksandr Shulman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> *Potential Solution:*
> I propose using IntegrationTest to bind to an existing remote cluster.

Better support for external clusters in IntegrationTest land will make a
big difference for us. I believe nkeywal started progress on this, but it
remains a WIP.