MapReduce, mail # dev - (MAPREDUCE-1125) SerialUtils.cc: deserializeFloat is out of sync with SerialUtils.hh

(MAPREDUCE-1125) SerialUtils.cc: deserializeFloat is out of sync with SerialUtils.hh
Simone Leo 2010-10-07, 07:57
Hi,

like Oleg, I also assumed that submitting a patch would trigger the
automated audit process, as it used to be last time I checked. Does a
developer need to manually start it now?

Anyway, I replaced the old patch, with a new one that follows the
guidelines. Specifically, I got a +1 overall locally on my machine.

--
Simone Leo