MapReduce, mail # user - Hadoop datanode becomes down

+
Manickam P 2013-08-06, 09:37
+
Devaraj k 2013-08-06, 09:58
Re: Hadoop datanode becomes down
Manoj Sah 2013-08-06, 10:10
HI,
May be  datanode  is down because of  -

1.Network issues

2.Size of disk

3.find out the datanode log file.if you get any exception then u try to put
the file in HDFS.

Thanks

Manoj

--