Hive >> mail # user >> StackOverflowError when add jar using multiple thread cocurrently

StackOverflowError when add jar using multiple thread cocurrently
Hi All,
Recently we find that when multiple jdbc connection concurrently add jars, hiveserver will throw StackOverflowError when serializeMapRedWork to hdfs, I find the relate issue hive-2666 is similar, but I think it missed the concurrently scenario.

I find it is because the classloader is changed which will lead to the infinite loop. Any one met this issue? Any suggestion?
Regards
Wenli