HDFS >> mail # dev >> Willing to work on Issue - HDFS-4901 - Where to start?

+
Vivek Ganesan 2013-07-08, 10:25
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-07-08, 14:35
+
Maisnam Ns 2013-07-08, 18:03
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-07-08, 19:02
+
Vivek Ganesan 2013-07-09, 01:30
Re: Willing to work on Issue - HDFS-4901 - Where to start?
Vivek,

I have added you as HDFS contributor and assigned the jira to you.

Regards,
Suresh

--
http://hortonworks.com/download/