Zookeeper, mail # dev - 3.4.4 Release.

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-30, 06:09
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-08-31, 16:59
+
Bill Bridge 2012-09-04, 19:56
Re: 3.4.4 Release.
Mahadev Konar 2012-09-05, 06:17
Hey Bill,
 Thanks for the patch. The fix version usually is an indication for
the committer to consider it for some release. A committer when
reviewing the patch will deteremine which release it fits into.
Usually you will have to provide a patch for trunk only, if its not a
critical bugfix. In case of a  critical/major bugfix you will have to
provide a patch for 3.4/3.3/trunk if and when it applies.

Hope that helps.
mahadev

On Tue, Sep 4, 2012 at 12:56 PM, Bill Bridge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I was not sure how to associate the Jira I created with release labels, so I
> think I mislabeled it. It is not an important fix, but I would like to
> complete the process of making a change. What "Affects Version/s:" and "Fix
> Version/s:" should I have given it?
>
> I believe this is ready to commit:
>
> Bill Bridge
>
> On 8/31/2012 9:59 AM, Patrick Hunt wrote:
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 11:09 PM, Mahadev Konar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi folks,
>>>   I took a first pass at the jiras marked for 3.4.4 and  cleaned up the
>>> list. Here is the sanitized list for 3.4.4:
>>>
>>>   http://s.apache.org/zk_3.4.4_open_jiras
>>>
>>>   Some of them are Patch Available and some of them are open but have
>>> patches.  I will be reviewing through some of them tonight/tomorrow.
>>> Committers/others please do chime in. Please do review the list and
>>> see if we can get these jira's in for 3.4.4 or we need to move them
>>> out.
>>>

>>> The big ones in the list are:
>>>
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1437
>>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1497 (Does this need
>>> to go into 3.4? )
>>
>> I've committed 1497 for branch34 and trunk.
>>
>> Patrick

+
Mahadev Konar 2012-08-31, 17:06