Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> 3.4.4 Release.

Re: 3.4.4 Release.
Hey Bill,
 Thanks for the patch. The fix version usually is an indication for
the committer to consider it for some release. A committer when
reviewing the patch will deteremine which release it fits into.
Usually you will have to provide a patch for trunk only, if its not a
critical bugfix. In case of a  critical/major bugfix you will have to
provide a patch for 3.4/3.3/trunk if and when it applies.

Hope that helps.
mahadev