Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.4.4 RC1

+
Mike Drob 2013-08-07, 21:50
+
Josh Elser 2013-08-10, 01:33
+
Josh Elser 2013-08-10, 01:40
+
Christopher 2013-08-10, 04:42
+
Keith Turner 2013-08-10, 15:11
+
Mike Drob 2013-08-11, 20:06
+
Christopher 2013-08-12, 01:39
+
Keith Turner 2013-08-12, 14:56
+
Christopher 2013-08-13, 22:55
+
Keith Turner 2013-08-09, 19:22
Re: Accumulo 1.4.4 RC1
Thanks Mike, for picking this up and running with it.  I'll load it onto a
test cluster tomorrow and start testing it.

We should get together and I can sign your key.

-Eric