Mr. Zimmerman, if you would like some help with Curator I would be happy to
help. I'm a PMC on Apache Fluo and would be happy to help you.

The last time we talked I didn't know that much but the project I work on
above uses ZK and curator and I have had some time to actually browse
source and get to speed.

Naturally, I'd like to make good use of my time. If this position is filled
please let me know.

Sincerely,
Kenny