kenneth mcfarland 2018-06-28, 06:07
We really need more committers. So, please help where you can. I suggest looking at our Jira issues and helping out there. Also, our tests are very flakey - any help there would be appreciated. Also, there are several PRs that haven't been reviewed or are in an unknown state - maybe looking over those and figuring out what to do with them. Lastly, a Travis integration, fixing out Jenkins build, etc. would be appreciated.

-Jordan