We need help so anything you can do would be appreciated. I'd start with any open PRs - https://github.com/apache/curator/pulls <https://github.com/apache/curator/pulls> - comments or help getting them closed. Then, maybe check our issues for something to work on: http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CURATOR> - there are issues that having been sitting around for a long time. Other things:

Our tests can be pretty flakey
I'd love to have Jenkins integration with github/Jira
Any other improvements you can think of.

Basically, we'd love help and whatever you can do would be appreciated.

-JZ