MapReduce, mail # user - Re: which version should I take

Re: which version should I take
Harsh J 2012-12-13, 06:56
If your production target is bit far away, I'd encourage setting up
and using the 2.x based releases for its feature set that may aid you
in your design. We'll be releasing 2.0.3 soon.

However, if you want the older, stable code, go with the 1.x based releases.

--
Harsh J
+