HBase >> mail # user >> hbase hbck logging

Re: hbase hbck logging
Jay,

Have you tried the -metaOnly hbck option (possibly in conjunction with
-fixAssignments/-fix)?  It could be that meta is out of whack which
prevents everything else from making progress.

If that doesn't work please share more logs -- it will help us figure out
where it got stuck.

Thanks,
Jon.

On Wed, Jul 4, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Jay Whittaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// Software Engineer, Cloudera