HBase >> mail # user >> integrating hadoop and Hbase with eclipse

RE: integrating hadoop and Hbase with eclipse
Not sure what kind of integration you're talking about, but if just want to create a project with the HBase source then just grab an SVN checkout of an HBase repo and just do:

mvn eclipse:eclipse

This creates all the necessary project files.  Then just add new project from existing source.

That's the extent to which there exists any HBase integration with eclipse that I know of.