Pig, mail # user - Pig question.

Re: Pig question.
Russell Jurney 2012-10-04, 02:02
0) convert dates to ISO format via CustomFormatToISO
1) convert dates to unix time longs via ISOToUnix
2) use foreach/generate with ternary operator to add/subtract hours
based on the value of the other field
3) convert dates back to ISO format with UnixToISO

Call it a day.

Russell Jurney twitter.com/rjurney