Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Why my session does not expire in this situation?

Re: Why my session does not expire in this situation?
yeah, that will not work. when you restart zookeeper, it resets the
timeouts. to provoke a session expiration you should reopen the session
with a different zhandle and immediately close it.

ben