Accumulo >> mail # dev >> 1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;

1.5 - how to build rpm; cdh3u4;
Hi - two quick questions:

1)How do I build an rpm for 1.5?
mvn rpm:rpm -N  works on 1.4.3 branch

on trunk and 1.5 it gives:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.codehaus.mojo:rpm-maven-plugin:2.1-alpha-2:rpm (default-cli) on project
accumulo: The parameters 'mappings', 'group' for goal
org.codehaus.mojo:rpm-maven-plugin:2.1-alpha-2:rpm are missing or invalid
-> [Help 1]

I can see mappings and group in the accumulo-assemble/pom.xml but I don't
know the mvn commands.

2) Is 1.5 compatible with cdh3u4 and how do I build it?
On the 1.5 and trunk branches, the following *doesn't* work:
mvn clean package -P assemble -DskipTests  -Dhadoop.version=0.20.2-cdh3u4
-Dzookeeper.version=3.3.5-cdh3u4

it gives:
[ERROR]
/home/rob/git/accumulo/start/src/test/java/org/apache/accumulo/test/AccumuloDFSBase.java:[87,30]
error: cannot find symbol

For info, changing it to cdh3u5, it *does* work:
mvn clean package -P assemble -DskipTests  -Dhadoop.version=0.20.2-cdh3u5
-Dzookeeper.version=3.3.5-cdh3u5

Well, it builds at least...

Thanks,
Rob