Hive >> mail # user >> hive issue with sub-directories

Re: hive issue with sub-directories
Suresh,
By default, the partition column name has to be appear in HDFS
directory structure.

e.g.
/user/hive/warehouse/<table name>/<partition col name>=<partition col
value>/data1.txt
/user/hive/warehouse/<table name>/<partition col name>=<partition col
value>/data2.txt