HBase, mail # dev - ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 2nd hbase 0.94.1 release candidate is available for download
Andrew Purtell 2012-07-26, 22:17
Yes but the user can't get the table back online with hbck, no?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

Hein (via Tom White)