HBase, mail # user - HBase 0.94 security configurations

Re: HBase 0.94 security configurations
Elliott Clark 2012-05-31, 17:52
Security is optional.  That exception is thrown and then caught during
normal startup.  Can you explain what you were trying to do, what happened,
and paste bin logs/configs ?