HBase, mail # user - can I use hbase with hadoop2 together

Re: 答复: can I use hbase with hadoop2 together
Mohammad Tariq 2012-12-19, 08:37
I am so so sorry for the blunder I have done. I was driving and reading at
the same time and interpreted your question as "can I use hbase with
2hadoop together" instead of "can I use hbase with hadoop2 together". I am
really sorry for saying something absurd. And yes, you can use it with
hadoop-2.x. It has got some really cool features like multiple NameNode
support, as said by your friend. But be careful while using Hadoop-2.x as
it is still in beta. Otherwise it's perfectly fine.

Best Regards,
Tariq
+91-9741563634