HBase >> mail # user >> Version issue

Re: Version issue
Are you using 0.95-SNAPSHOT?
The 0.94 version just released in May 16, so, If you have a production
environment, you should use a stable version.
Anyway, Which specific version are you using? Because, based on this
error is telling you that you are using a different version
from you hbase-site.xml?

Did you update your conf dir too?
On 05/25/2012 02:02 AM, Prashant Kommireddi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Running into this issue after updating hbase. How can I fix it?
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: hbase-default.xml
> file seems to be for and old version of HBase (@@@VERSION@@@), this version
> is 0.95-SNAPSHOT
>      at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.checkDefaultsVersion(HBaseConfiguration.java:72)
>      at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.addHbaseResources(HBaseConfiguration.java:104)
>      at
> org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConfiguration.create(HBaseConfiguration.java:115)
>      at org.apache.hadoop.hbase.HBaseConnector.main(HBaseConnector.java:13)
>
> I added this to hbase-site.xml, and that got hbase started but trying to
> run a program to Put rows throws the above error.
>
> <property>
>      <name>hbase.defaults.for.version</name>
>      <value>0.95-SNAPSHOT</value>
>    </property>
>
> Thanks,

> http://www.uci.cu

Marcos Luis Ort�z Valmaseda
  Data Engineer&&  Sr. System Administrator at UCI
  http://marcosluis2186.posterous.com
  http://www.linkedin.com/in/marcosluis2186
  Twitter: @marcosluis2186

http://www.uci.cu