Hadoop >> mail # general >> email lists: too many or not enough?

+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-11, 02:55
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-01-11, 05:23
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-01-11, 05:51
+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-11, 06:00
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-01-11, 17:06
+
Owen OMalley 2011-01-11, 17:38
+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-12, 04:35
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2011-01-12, 05:45
+
Eric Baldeschwieler 2011-01-12, 06:54
Re: email lists: too many or not enough?
On 01/11/2011 08:35 PM, Nigel Daley wrote:
> I'll do that too.  Can't remember -- do we file Jira's and patches for site changes?  I couldn't find a component for site in Hadoop Jira.

I've often made trivial site changes without filing an issue.  For
something that might need review I've filed an issue with
component=documentation and version=site.  The latter keeps it from
being associated with any release.  We could also add a 'site' component
though.

Doug
+
Nigel Daley 2011-01-12, 17:47