Hadoop >> mail # general >> email lists: too many or not enough?

Re: email lists: too many or not enough?
On 01/11/2011 08:35 PM, Nigel Daley wrote:
> I'll do that too.  Can't remember -- do we file Jira's and patches for site changes?  I couldn't find a component for site in Hadoop Jira.

I've often made trivial site changes without filing an issue.  For
something that might need review I've filed an issue with
component=documentation and version=site.  The latter keeps it from
being associated with any release.  We could also add a 'site' component
though.

Doug