MapReduce >> mail # user >> Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?

Re: Ubuntu 12.04 - Which JDK?
Thanks Harsh,

This is exactly what I am facing, I have used Ubuntu for long time, 12.04 is the Long Term Support version (LTS),  however Oracle JDK/JRE6  is no longer supported in it,  "OpenJDK has sometimes a odd behavior - Alexander Lorenz'".  Any Ubuntu 12.04 users here to share your selections/options?

Thanks