HBase >> mail # user >> PROD/DR - Replication

+
Juan P. 2012-12-07, 18:14
+
Amandeep Khurana 2012-12-07, 19:56
Re: PROD/DR - Replication
Juan,

No; that would mean every single write to HBase has to wait for an ACK from a remote data center, which would decrease your cluster throughput dramatically. If you need that, consider other database solutions.

Ian